Social Media & Content Strategist
100% Remote, Part-Time
Location: US – Remote
100% remote position. Must be available primarily during US EST business hours with some evening and weekend availability and speak fluent English. At least 20 hours/week expected. Exceptional communication skills required and must be tech-savvy!
Larvol provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world and continue to expand. We are looking for a Social Media & Content Strategist who would be responsible for developing content strategies, coordinating social media efforts, distributing Larvol swag and would help take on a growing list of other marketing initiatives!
- Research, gather, and author content for a variety of marketing channels
- Develop a clear content strategy that engages, educates, and converts customers
- Coordinate content creation efforts for web and social media
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Coordinate Larvol swag
- Understand list segmentation and assist with determining campaigns distribution
- Conduct market research, competitive intelligence & related analyses
- Provide logistical support for conferences we attend (when safe to travel)
- Ad hoc projects
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Strong understanding of content marketing best practices, including content strategy, message development and storytelling
- Solid background creating content across multiple channels, for multiple audiences/personas, and tracking key metrics and performance
- Understanding of where content fits in the marketing funnel
- Understanding on how to tailor content to different digital and social media platforms
- Comfortable writing with a high output while maintaining quality
- Comfortable coordinating and distributing company swag (t-shirts, hats, pens, note pads, etc.)
- Solid analytical skills
- Must own a smartphone, computer, and have a reliable internet connection
- We are tech-forward and expect staff to be adept at learning and utilizing new platforms on a frequent basis
- Proficiency in MS Office required (we are PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook heavy)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and primarily during US business hours required
- Exceptional attention to detail (names, grammar, time zones, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency using WordPress, Reply.io, Sendgrid, Google Ads, Salesforce, Hootsuite, Canva, etc.
- Candidates with a successful track record in a similar position are preferred
Compensation: Competitive with a potential annual bonus of up to 25%. Our compensation package does not include health insurance benefits at this time.