- Proficient and creative in writing regular expressions (regex)
- Perform advanced and expert searches on clinical trial registries, extract and analyze clinical trial information.
- For a given disease/therapeutic area, perform searches on company pipelines, regulatory websites, news websites and other secondary sources to identify drugs, pipeline status, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, route of administration etc., and systematically enter these in database.
- Summarize information in word document or power point slides in a clear and concise manner
Desired candidate profile:
- Life sciences graduate with a minimum of 2 years secondary research experience.
- Excellent data mining skills. Ability to search and extract information from public domain, company websites, and clinical trial registries.
- Experience working on various therapeutic areas and knowledge of diseases and their market segments.
- Knowledge of market research and industry trends. Should have experience working on company pipelines, MOAs, etc.