We are looking for a Global Head of HR & Payroll to lead our Recruitment efforts and handle key administrative duties for the Executive team. This is a great role for an experienced HR & Administrative professional looking to challenge themselves in a company with a lot of growth opportunities.
About the Role:
100% Remote position. Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule and speak fluent English. Exceptional communication skills required and must be tech-savvy (obviously!).
The Global Head of HR for our fully distributed global team will be the second most senior HR & Admin person in the company. Reporting to the VP of HR, they will work with our Global HR team and management team to create HR programs and policies and recruit and retain world-class talent. They will also handle key executive-level functions like planning company-wide events and meetings. Liaising with all necessary stakeholders to facilitate efficient project management for a myriad of initiatives. This person will be focused on driving and managing HR processes, practices, solutions, and HR trends related to the organization. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments with some remote experience and can help scale/manage our growth while growing themselves.
• Responsible for personnel data and payroll for all Global team members
• Manage and conduct our onboarding program to ensure a great new hire experience
• Conduct exit interviews and create effective retention strategies
• Facilitate positive company engagement and team activities
• Become an expert on our HR processes and systems and maintain accurate data and documents while identifying areas of improvement
• Identify learning and development gaps and recommendations for improving process/procedures
• Manage key HR practices and procedures, e.g., onboarding, offboarding, performance reviews, compensation planning, etc.
• Develop, update, and implement HR policies and procedures that work for everyone
• Ensure employee relations issues, including investigation and resolution of employee complaints, are managed effectively and efficiently
• Partner and advise managers and employees on HR-related policies, programs, and procedures
• Be a key coordinator for virtual All Hands Meeting, Happy Hours, etc.
• Ad hoc projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of experience in broad human resources functions: employee relations, compliance, performance, and talent management programs
• 5+ years of experience as a Payroll/Finance Administrator or similar role
• Management-level administrative experience
• Have experience with an HRIS, Zoho is a plus
• Have experience with an ATS, Breezy is a plus
• Outstanding verbal and written communication
• Able to use data to make informed decisions
• Direct people management required
• Ability to work independently
• We are tech-forward and expect staff to be adept at learning and utilizing new platforms on a frequent basis
• Have experience working with diverse employment types, locations and a global workforce preferred
• Work experience in the technology industry highly preferred
• Competitive salary, flexible vacation, bonus up to 25% of annual compensation. Our current compensation package does not include medical/health/dental benefits.