Title/Position: Associate Analyst / Analyst
· Perform daily searches in clinical trial registries, extract and analyse clinical trial information. Systematically categorise clinical trials into various sections and as per client requirement.
· Perform advanced and expert searches in clinicaltrials.gov and identify new trials pertaining to specified drugs / diseases / therapeutic areas.
· For a given disease/therapeutic area, perform searches on company pipelines to identify new molecules. Determine mechanism of action, therapeutic class, route of administration etc., of newly identified molecules and systematically enter these in database.
· For a given disease/therapeutic area/mechanism of action, perform searches in patent websites, company websites, news websites and other secondary sources to identify latest development. Systematically analyse and summarize information as per client requirement.
· Summarize information in word document or power point slides in a clear and concise manner
· Experience in works related to Biomarker Panel/Biomarker Categorization/Biomarker Database Searches.
Desired candidate profile:
· Life sciences graduate with a minimum of 2 years clinical research experience.
· Excellent data mining skills. Ability to search and extract information from public domain, company websites, patent websites and clinical trial registries.
· Must have thorough understanding of clinical trial registries including clinicaltrials.gov and EudraCT. Should be able to perform advance searches, extract data and systematically analyze them.
· Ability to categorize clinical trials based on disease market segments.
· Experience working on various therapeutic areas and knowledge of diseases and their market segments. Should be able to understand client requirements and able to search, collate and analyze information that best suits client needs.
· Knowledge of market research and industry trends. Should have experience working on company pipelines, MOAs, etc. Ability to research on company website and extract latest information related to products in development. Knowledge of patent searches would be an added advantage.